Custom Rigid Packaging & Setup Boxes
Part of any successful strategy to gain a competitive edge in the market is to use high-end product packaging to make your brand standout from the competition. Printingblue offers a full range of custom rigid box packaging options that not only protect your products but also add value by giving your products a luxurious feel. All of the rigid and setup box options that we offer are manufactured using high quality materials in order to offer maximum structural integrity and provide an unmatched unboxing experience for your customers. If you are in the market for branded luxury packaging boxes such as rigid gift boxes or rigid packaging for promotional items, our team can help create a custom solution to fit your requirements.
Beautifully Made Luxury Packaging
In order to have the highest quality unboxing experience, your boxes need to reflect your brand’s emphasis on quality and aesthetics. Our design team is composed of experienced designers and structural engineers that will help ensure that your custom printed rigid boxes are measured and manufactured to fit your products seamlessly.
In addition, Printingblue emphasis on quality ensures that our rigid setup boxes are resistant to tearing and are structurally strong in order to protect your products from potential damage. We also provide a full range of protective inserts to help further protect your valuable products.
Full Range of Rigid Setup Boxes
In order to make your custom rigid packaging unique, we offer a full range of setup boxes including:
- One Piece Boxes
- Two Piece Boxes
- Book Style Boxes
- Collapsible or Foldable Boxes
- Magnetic Lock Boxes
- Match or Slide Style Boxes
Rigid boxes are both visually stunning and functionally practical. Several luxury finishes are particularly well-suited for rigid boxes due to their structural stability and ability to hold their shape. These high-end finishes include:
- Metal corners: Adding metal corners to the edges of rigid boxes serves two purposes; it offers protection against damage and adds a touch of sophistication to the packaging. Metal corners are made of various materials, including brass, copper, and nickel.
- Ribbon closures: Personalized ribbon closures can be added to the front or top of rigid boxes to provide a secure and elegant closure mechanism. Silk and satin are among the different materials that can be used to create printed ribbons. In addition, ribbons can be customized to match the color and design of the box.
- Magnetic closures: Magnetic closures can be added to the front of rigid boxes to provide a secure and easy-to-use closure mechanism. Magnets are hidden within the box walls to create a clean, seamless look.
- Leatherette wraps: Leatherette wraps can be applied to the exterior of rigid boxes to create a luxurious and sophisticated look and feel. Leatherette wraps are made from synthetic leather and can be customized to match the overall design of the box.
- Velvet or suede pouches: These are soft, plush pouches that can be used to protect delicate or expensive items like jewelry or watches.
- Foam inserts: Custom-made foam inserts provide a secure and snug fit for products, preventing them from shifting or moving during transport. They are also an excellent way to protect delicate or fragile items from damage.
- Metal or leather tags: Metal or leather hang tags are an excellent addition to rigid packaging for luxury accessories. They are customizable, durable, versatile, and add an additional element of elegance to overall product presentation.
You can further customize these boxes by adding such features as see-through windows, embossed or foiled logos, luxurious looking Spot-UV treatment, ribbons, thread handles, and felt or fabric liner on the inside. We are confident that we can help you find the right solution for your product packaging requirements that your customers will love.
Your decision to choose Printingblue to produce rigid packaging means that you are placing your trust in us, and in return, it is our promise that we will do everything possible to earn your satisfaction and trust. In order to help make the decision to choose Printingblue easier, we will be happy to send you samples of our past work to showcase the quality of our work along with answering any questions that you may have. We look forward to working with you and your team to help create a long-lasting partnership that guarantees your success.